Cabinet Install Price List
The price for your install may vary based on jobsite conditions and the complexity of your design. The cabient installer will provide a firm price quote once all of the job specifications are determined.
- Install charges are $100 per box - all trim "rides free" (no extra charge for trim)
- Tall cabinet are 2 boxes / $200 (oven cabinet, pantry cabinet etc...)
- Cut outs are 1 box / $100 (oven, microwave, farm house sink, professional cooktop etc...).
- Refrigerator surrounds are 2 boxes / $200. This includes the cabinet above the refrigerator and the side panel(s).
- Cabinets over 48" (wide or tall) are 2 boxes / $200
- Corner cabinets are 1 box / $100
- Back of island or peninsula up to 48" is 1 box / $100 (skin, door panels, corbel, leg)
- Back of island or peninsula over 48" is 2 boxes / $200 (skin, door panels, corbel, leg)
- Appliance cut outs are $100 each
- Apron front sink cut outs are $100 each. Apron front sink (farmhouse sink) must be on jobsite at time of cabinet install.
- All light rail, crown molding, fillers, overlay fillers, toekick, scribe, quarter round, embellishments etc... are included in the $100 box count fee (no charge for trim).
- All molding is to be installed at time of cabinet install. A trip charge of $225 is added to install price if molding is installed at later date.
- Appliance specifications (make / model) must be on jobsite at time of cabinet install.
- Appliance panels are installed by a professional appliance installer (not cabinet installer). For professional appliance install help, please contact one of our recommended appliance installers.
- Initial service included in the install price. Initial service covers any product that was damaged in shipping, improperly delivered or short shipped. The service portion of the install ends when the job has been successfully installed.
- Complex jobs need to be quoted (anything that feels a little out of the ordinary).
Cabinet Install Price Example